Our goal is to constantly look for quality while respecting our territory. The work in the cellar is limited to keep and preserve the characteristics of the different vineyards and vintages.
• We still make our wines ferment in wooden vats "Tini": this requires the double of the time and various attentions, but undoubtedly gives big satisfactions to us in the end.
• Long emerged cap macerations in big wooden vats of 150hl.
• Malolactic fermentation in steel maintaining constant temperature of 18-20 Celsius degrees indoors.
• We use big Slavonian oak barrels of 25-50 hl for long ageing processes. “No Barriques”.
• Each year is different from the others and we act consequently. The ageing after the minimum period expected by the belonging policy is made in wooden barrels depending on the structure and the character of each specific wine.